Bangladesh Import Policy
Import Policy for Japanese Used Cars:
In Bangladesh Chittagong and Dhaka port is popular for vehicles shipment. Usually, the Roll-on Roll-off method use for vehicle shipment but Container Shipment is also available on customer demand.
Vehicle Import Restriction:
In Bangladesh, you can import 4 years old vehicles. The vehicle’s more than four years old are not allowed to import in Bangladesh. Only Right-Hand Drive vehicles allowed importing in Bangladesh. In Bangladesh, only JAAI pass inspection vehicles allowed for import.
Here are the documents required for import Japanese cars in Bangladesh:
- Original passport and a copy of work permit
- Certificate of title and registration
- Registration invoice to determine the age
- Country of origin certificate
- Original bill of landing
- Vehicle condition report
- Letter of authorization
- Required Import permit from the chief controller (import and export for foreigners)