Winters means provide extra protection on your vehicle and never show careless behavior if you don’t want to pay an extra amount for maintenance. However, winters are more fun for driving but you need to take care and follow the tips for safe driving in winters. Rain, snow falling, and hailstorm are very common things that we have faced in winters. If you are not prepared yourself for these weather conditions in winter you will be facing serious damage to your vehicle. If you don’t have an idea how to protect your car from hail we will guide you briefly in this article. By just following the simple tips you can save your car from hailstorm and rain.
If you are a regular drive then make sure to turn on the weather alert on your mobile phone to make sure about the weather every morning. If you will going to any northern area or somewhere else in winters then check the weather forecast before planning a trip. It’s a very good protection step from hail damaged. Avoid driving if the weather show hailstorm but if it’s important to go outside then take car cover in your vehicle to protect your car. Hail badly damaged your car body.
Park Under the Shade
Always park your car in the garage because the open area always not safe for cars. Don’t take risk of open area parking while in bad weather or weather forecast show hail at night. If the parking area is not available then must be covered your vehicle with car cover. Even if the weather clear and no hail even then park your car in the parking area or under the car cover.
Buy Hail Car Cover
Spend a little amount for buying a hail car cover and save money from a big loss. The latest hail protects car covers available in the market that can be closed and packable for the long drive and you can take it in your car. The car cover is the best protection for your car.
How to Protect Car in Sudden Hail
Sometimes we don’t have an idea about hailstorm and it’s after while driving. if the hail suddenly starts and you are not prepared just follow the below mention tips and you can save your car.
- If hail suddenly starts to turn down your side windows because side windows are made with sensitive glass as compared to the windshield. Windshield made with strong glass then side windows.
- Find a nearby building and park your car on the opposite side of hail. If hail is blowing from the west park your car on the east.
- If you don’t have a hail protection cover then you can use car mats to protect the windshield. You can also use a blanket or any other material that is helpful for sudden hail.
How Hail Damaged your Car
Hail badly damaged your car and coverage will be very costly if it damaged your windows glass and windshield.
- Your windshield and windows can be damaged if you don’t protect your car from hail.
- The car body can be damaged or some scratches can be marked on the body.
- Mostly roof of the cars damaged very badly due to hail.
- Hail affects your car performance and tire life.
- Hail damaged vehicle maintenance is costly than other damages
- Car insurance for hail effect is mostly available at a high price.
Winters are joyful for driving because driving in summer is not more fun full. But cars need more care and attention of drivers in winters. Snow, rain, and hail not only affect the car body even fail the car performance sometimes. You need to prepare all protection coverage for a car in winters while you are going for long route and trips in winters. The best and very safe protection from hail is always to find a covered parking area for your car and save your money from a big loss.